Timber harvesting expertise is critical: IndusTREE Logging has the technology and capabilities you need
The nine timber harvesting crews operated by IndusTREE Logging have the capability to efficiently perform all types of logging operations in any terrain, handling large or small timber, in wet or dry conditions. Company-owned crews mean IndusTREE has the flexibility to react quickly to changes in weather or market conditions, matching machines to the right site for more efficiency and productivity. IndusTREE Logging crews closely follow state best management practices while meeting landowner goals and objectives with sustainable operations. Professional and flexible logging capacity: that’s the IndusTREE Advantage!
- Alabama Professional Logging Manager and Georgia Master Timber Harvester certified.
- In-house logging crews means quick reaction time for IndusTREE timber customers based on weather, market conditions and other factors.
- Experienced employees can handle all timber species and terrain types.
- Clear cut, select cut, plantation thinning, swamp cut, property development cut services.
HITREE Logging Targets Low-Ground Timber
- Access under-utilized timber resources
- Specialized equipment reduces ground disturbance. Learn More…